“Enabling Sustainable Development in Armenia through Green Agriculture”.
The Scientific Committee of the Green Conference Armenia invites distinguished researchers actively engaged in the fields of Innovative Technologies in Agriculture, Environmental Sustainability, Climate-Smart Agriculture, and Food & Agri-tech Trends and Knowledge transfer/ exchange to submit their proposals for individual and/or poster presentations to join this prestigious gathering.
We seek contributions from esteemed scholars across diverse domains, including academic research, official statistics, commercial research, and government social research. Your profound insights and expertise will shape the discourse, driving sustainable solutions for a greener tomorrow.
- Innovative technologies in agriculture (5 tracks)
- Environmental sustainability and climate smart agriculture (5 tracks)
- Food and agri-tech trends (4 tracks)
- Knowledge transfer/ exchange (3 tracks)
- Abstracts should be submitted via following submission form no later than
27th of September, 2023.
- Abstracts should be written in English and must not
exceed 500 words.
July 21st, 2023 – Call for Abstracts Open
September 26th, 2023 - Deadline for Submission of Abstracts
October 28st, 2023 - Abstract Decision Letters Emailed
September 29th, 2023 - Presentation Due (for abstracts accepted for oral presentations ONLY)
October 29th, 2023 - Full Papers Due (for abstracts accepted for publication in the special ANAU Scientific journal “Agri-Science and Technology” ONLY)